23 January 2007

This dance floor is cramped and covered in stamps

I skipped out on the first 15 minutes of office hours today to check my mail at the post office.

"Why?" you ask. "What could possibly have been that important that you left BSU at 9:45 am to check the mail, when you could have simply stopped there on your way home this afternoon?"

The Shins' new album came out today, and I couldn't resist picking it up at the post office. When I opened the tiny door to my box, my portal of communication to the outside world, and saw a large shipping envelope post-marked Seattle, WA, I did a jig of exuberance and celebration.

Seriously. I shook it and dropped it like it was hot. Or warmer than average, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger stephen said...

There are a few songs that caused my jaw to drop. Also a few that I didn't really get. All in all, a good decision.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home