19 September 2006

Slightly jealous

I am jealous of the BDawg, as is every man in at least three counties in Minnesota and god-knows-how-many in PA. Not for the size of his genitalia, which is considerable, but because he is a slacker and has no worries/problems with that. He embraces the jobless world with a hearty grin and an awesome fedora.

Traveling to Texas? Not a problem! Let me load up the Cavalier with some jammin tunes and we out.

Minnesota? Old news, homes!

I, on the other hand, hyperventilate when I don't know exactly how next month's rent will be paid. I am far less of a man than the BDawg. I am a stop on the long and winding road of his life and times (kind of a mix of Bonnie Somerville and Bob Dylan in that sentence...go me).

Come back to MN and teach me all that you know about not caring. The little shit in life is going to kill me...I just know it.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephen said...

Thank you for taking pity on this wayward soul.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

I wouldn't have, if I were you Brent.

he'll just stab you in the back, and bend up your world map poster.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home