11 September 2006

French? Maybe Australian in descent?

You scored as Fox McCloud. Blowing stuff up is a favorite pastime of yours. You'll also do almost anything for money. You also find yourself fighting Star Wolf at the most inopportune times. He always shows up just as you're about to score with Krystal...or slit Slippy's throat.

Fox McCloud

93%

Samus

67%

Mario

53%

Kirby

53%

Donkey Kong

53%

Pokemon Trainer

47%

Link

47%

Which Nintendo Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


I never actually played a Starfox game...just played as him on Super Smash Bros. Melee and totally kicked ass. This quiz sucked though, because I fancy myself a Capt. Falcon. Anyway, from SSBM, I got the impression that Starfox was some kind of foreign dissident...perhaps French? Fill me in, because it matters greatly in the scheme of things.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephen said...

I retarded. McCloud would obviously indicate some kind of Scottish background. Frickin William Wallace is everywhere!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

Quite.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home