19 January 2007

Friday in Hagg Sauer

Technology has me in chains today. Dirty, cold, rusty chains with sharp barbs that, at any minute, could give me tetanus. Better get that shot.

The "older laptop" that the university has so graciously lent me to use during my duration as a GA, or, more accurately, has thrown at me and screamed childishly, "No give backs!", is giving up the ghost. Literally. All morning spirits and goblins have been transcending through the monitor screen.

I lost the applications disk to my Palm Pilot. I probably threw it away, thinking I would never need it again, as it is installed on two different computers. Ah, the naivete of it all.

The good thing is, I get to start teaching next week. Wait...oh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

It sucks to be you...in a big way.

11:07 AM  
Blogger stephen said...

Meh. I could have a low residency degree AND a degree from BSU.

S-nap.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

True, true. How's the fast food business doing? Good? I hope so! Jobs are competitive, maybe you should start flipping burgers now!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home