22 June 2006

death surrounds you...partake!

Strange and nervous events have loomed recently, events that have until now remained nameless for the fear that a proper christian name may give foes terrible reserves of diabolical power. Myth dispellation time...

Sabrina and I are no more. That is very strange to put into words and when I forget to think about the events at hand, my mind retraces its steps back to our relationship and I think that I am still there. However, this is best for all parties involved.

I have had the intense delight of venting emotions on a very kind heart, so no suicide attempts will find their berth from these events. I have been lucky enough to find someone to listen to me and not to pressure me into things that I am not ready for yet. Special does not begin to describe Amber.

Plenty of drinking in store, and for this I am grateful. Ferris Bueller is the most famous, but others have said that life moves by pretty fast. I do not agree. I think that life is an arduous, painful, physically and mentally draining gauntlet for the most of us and approaching it without proper preparation is folly. I am preparing for my departure.

Impending danger leers and cuckolds me from beyond the veil of summer. I laugh back and swear a little under my breath, for it has found me and will exploit my will to the furthest extent possible, and perhaps beyond where men do not return. But that is months away and I have no where to be right now except right here.


'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'

Shelley

2 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

so can I FINALLY use your place to store corpses?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Froyd said...

hey dude, you should get some beer and come over to play some video games on monday evening.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home