16 June 2006

A new season of 24

That is a television show, I believe. The premise is something silly, surely, but the entire season focuses on a 24 hour day surrounding Keifer Sutherland. It's action packed and suspenseful, and chock full of stress and hazardous situations.

However...

The last 24 hours in my life would make Keifer's day seem like he was stranded on a deserted island with the Hawaiian Tropic Swimsuit Modeling Team, with no provisions except a crate of Ron Diaz, a liter of cola, and three tubes of suntan lotion.

There were no swimsuit models today, or last night when I was awoken by a drunk telephone call and couldn't properly sleep afterward. Nor did I have rum and cokes to keep me company, instead of my soctologizing mantrap of a boss. It was, arguably...no, HANDS DOWN the worst day of work ever in my ten years of working.

Well, suicide is painless and Keifer has fallen sharply downhill since The Lost Boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home